czwartek, maja 20, 2010

ekh;-)

Generally I think that pointy-toed shoes are hideous and impractical - and for the record I have nothing against impractical shoes of course but they must have something to cover their lack of practicality - if they are hideous there is no point in standing up for them. As always there are a few exceptions - well, only one this time because it is truly hopeless matter. I mean these gorgeous Balenciaga stilettos which come from Fall 2008.





Actually to be honest I really don't know why I'm so powerfully affected since they seem to have all annoying features which are characteristic for pointy footwear. But probably the difference is made by the construction which uses remarkable colour block effect and exposing only the best parts of the shoes (it's huge difference I can tell). Also a little platform underneath causes that the point is not so pointed and of course the heels have extremely beautiful shapes considering the fact that they are still only stiletto heels. Apart from that I think these shoes are not so easy to wear and require quite special treatment and kinda respect, but they definitely deserve for it.

Picuture in the midlle comes from Harper's Bazaar website, rest come from Jak & Jil Blog

Brak komentarzy:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...